Today I made Mango Mint Smoothie for my hubby and his reaction after drinking was: Thanda Thanda Cool Cool!!
Mango Pulp: 1 bowl ( grind the mangoes in a mixer to make it in a pulp. You can add water if its too thick for your taste)
Sugar: 2 tablespoon
Fine Chopped Mint Leaves: 2 tablespoon
Crushed Ice: 1 bowl
Black salt: pinch or as per taste
Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Mix mango pulp, lemon juice, chopped mint, black salt and sugar properly with spoon in big size bowl or in a mixer.
- Add crushed ice in the glass and pour the mango smoothie in it.
Mango Mint Smoothie is ready and serve this tasty drink to your family!
Today Evening, I prepared a very special dish Mastani Pudding (without fire) for my guests at home.
Vanilla Ice cream (quantity as per requirement)
Sweet Cake or Plain cake which you like: 1 small packet
Fruits: Apple, Grapes, Mango etc. or whatever is available in your household
Chocolates and vermicelli or M&M or Indian Candy Gems for kids for garnishing
Chopped Dry Nuts: 1 tablespoon
Mango Puree: 1/2 bowl
Strawberry Crush: 2 tablespoon
Take a transparent glass and now make layers in this order:
- Sweet cake
- Strawberry crush
- Chopped Fruits
- Crushed chocolate
- Mango Puree
- Vanilla Cream
- Garnish it with grated chocolate pieces, dry nuts and vermicelli.
The yummy mastani pudding is ready to eat. Enjoy!!!!
You can keep it for 30-60 minutes in freezer if required.
Today, I prepared an amazing drink , about which it is said that it can help to reduce our body fat.
Chopped Green Coriander Leaves: 2 tablespoon
Fresh Lemon Juice :1 tablespoon
Lukewarm Water: 1 glass
- Put coriander leaves in mixer. Add 4 tablespoon water and churn it to make fine paste.
- Add coriander paste in a glass. Now add lemon juice and water. Mix it properly with spoon.
Fat cutter drink is ready to be taken. You have to take this drink empty stomach in early morning for three days in every fifteen days till you feel better. And also please remember that if you do not eat healthy during these days, no drink can help in reducing our weight.
Today I prepared a very simple yet tasty breakfast for my family which is healthy as well as a jhatpat recipe :).
Whole wheat flour: 1 bowl
Semolina ( Sooji): 2 tablespoon
Crushed sugar: 1/2 bowl
Chopped drynuts : 2 tablespoon
Cardamom powder : 1/2 teaspoon
Coconut Powder: 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil : 2 tablespoon
Tomato sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Mix whole wheat flour, semolina and water in a large size bowl to make a thin batter. Add chopped dry nuts, coconut powder and cardamom powder. Properly beat/mix the mixture to make batter without lumps.
- Put pan on the gas and sprinkle oil in it. Add 1 small bowl batter and spread as much as possible to make thin pancake. Cook both sides properly on medium flame.
- Take out the cooked whole wheat pancake in a plate.
Serve garma garam whole wheat pancake with tomato sauce or any chutney as you like.
Yesterday afternoon, I prepared the evergreen special dahi papdi chaat for kids. How do you like it?
All purpose flour (Maida): 1/2 bowl
Wheat Flour: 1/2 bowl
Semolina Flour (Sooji): 1/2 bowl
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil: 4 tablespoon for moin
Vegetable oil for frying
Boiled Black Whole or Kabuli Chana : 1 bowl
Boiled Chopped Potato- 1 bowl
Chopped Onion, Kheera, Green Chili and Coriander: 1 bowl
Baked Pea Nuts-1 tablespoon
Nylon Sev: 1/2 bowl
Coriander Chutney: 4 tablespoon
Tamarind Sweet Chutney: 4 tablespoon
Mashed Curd: 1 bowl or as you like
Spices: Salt, Red Chili powder and Chaat Masala as per your taste
- Mix all purpose and wheat flour in one bowl. Add salt, oil and water to make normal dough like we make for Indian pooris. Cover with muslin cloth for 30-45 minutes.
- Make small round balls and roll them a little to flatten them like very small pooris. These are called papdis. It should be even from all sides. Prick the papdis with fork.
- Put pan on the gas. Add oil and heat the oil on high flame till smoking point. Now slow down the flame.
- Now put papdis in oil and fry on both side till it becomes crispy. It should be fried slowly on low flame. Take it out from pan on the skimmer or jhar. Cool them down.
- Take papdis in the plate and add boiled kabuli chane, peanuts, chopped vegetables over the papdis. Garnish with curd, coriander, tamarind chutney, nylon sev and spices.
Now the evergreen Indian Snack Papdi Chat is ready to serve. Enjoy it with your family.
Summer Special”Chilled Mango Mix Fruit Cake”…
Chopped Mango-1 bowl or as per your requirement
Chopped Grapes- 1 bowl or any other fruits
Sugar-1/2 bowl or as per your taste
Chopped Almond-1 tbsp
Elaichi (Cardamom) powder-1/4 tsp
Chopped Pista (Pistachio)- 1 tsp
Fruit Cherry for garnishing
- Put chopped mango and grapes in fridger for 6-8 hours then take it out from fridge and keep it for 5 minutes outside.
- Put mango, grapes and sugar in the mixer and churn it to make smooth paste then add chopped dry nuts and cardamom powder and mixed it properly with spoon.
- Take it out in cake mould or bowl and keep it in fridger for 3-4 hours.
- Take out cake mould from fridge and separate the cake with help of knife and put on the plate.
- Garnish the cake with dry nuts and fruit cherry.
You should take it out from fridge when you want to eat.
Thandi Thandi Paan (Betel) wali Ice Cream!!!
My daughter wanted a new variant of ice cream ( not the usual one last
Like vanilla , butter scotch or kulfi).,
So I decided to surprise her with this new variant as she likes paan a lot!!!
Milk: 3 cup
Milk Powder: 1 cup
Cream or Malai: 1 cup
1/2 cup: Crushed Sugar or as per taste
Corn Flour: 3 tsp
Chopped Betel leaves (Pan): 2
1) Take the milk powder and corn flour and mix or beat it with a little water so that it becomes smooth in texture.
2) Pour milk in a deep pan and put it on stove or gas. Now add the milk powder & corn flour mixture.
3) Keep stirring the milk till it starts boiling.
4) Take the pan off from the gas and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes.
5) Now in a mixer, add the milk, sugar, malai or cream, betel leaves and gulkand. Now start the mixer and let it mix. Switch off the mixer. Do this for 4-5 times so that it properly gets mixed. (In case you don’t have mixer, then add all this in a bowl and mix it with hand for 3~5 minutes. The ice cream will still come out to be soft)
7) Now pour in ice cream mould or box and freeze it in the freezer. In 8-10 hours, soft and delicious Betel ice cream is ready to eat.
8) Take it out from freezer and `cut in pieces or scoop it out and serve it.