Paneer Cubes: 200 gm
Cashew nut and almond paste: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ Bowl
Chopped Ginger: 1 small piece
Chopped Green Chili: 1 piece
Milk: ½ cup
Curd: 1/2 cup
Pure Ghee or Butter: 4 tablespoons
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cummin Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder: 2teaspoons
Asafoetida: one pinch
Whole Garam Masala (cinnamon, Cardamom: small and large size) Cloves
Kasuri Methi: 2 tablespoons
Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon or as per taste
- Take 4 tablespoons pure ghee in a pan and heat it on medium flame then add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When started to sprinkle, add whole garam masala, then coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and kasuri methi and sauté it
- Add chopped onions, green chilli and ginger then cook it for 8-10 minutes on medium flame
- Add cashew nuts and almond paste and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- When ghee separates from sides then add milk. Mix it properly
- Add curd and mix it properly then bring the medium flame down to low flame.
- Add paneer cubes to the mixture. Mix it properly.
- Now garnish with chopped coriander.
Serve Rajwadi Paneer with garma garam tandoori roti or paratha or naan to your family and friends.
Whole wheat flour: 2 bowl
Salt as per taste
Baking soda: 1/4tsp
Grated boiled potato: 1 bowl
Chopped onion: 1/2 Bowl
Chopped Green Coriander: 2tbsp
Chopped Green Chili: 2 pieces
Kalonji: 1 tsp
Butter: 2 tbsp
Spices ( as per taste): Salt, Red Chili Powder, Roasted Cummins powder, Chaat Masala, garam masala and Black salt.
- Mixed Potato, chopped onion, green chilli, green coriander (1 tsp) and spices in large size bowl properly
Kulche ka Dough
- Mix salt and whole wheat flour then add baking soda to prepare soft dough with water then keep it aside for 60 minutes covered with muslin cloth.
- Make round balls from the dough and stuff with the potato mixture.
- Wet your fingers with water and press the fingers on circular balls lightly on one side then spread kalonji and chopped coriander and press it.
- Now roll them into circular shape for Kulcha
- Cook then on a gas tandoor.
- Apply butter on one side.
Now stuff Amritsari Kulcha is ready to serve
Sunday’s are fun day..Let’s have a traditional dish with a bit of Tadka added to it..Today’s dish……
A bit of Tadka and a bit fun makes up for an enjoyable Sunday….
Semolina: 1/2 bowl
Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
Eno: 3/4 teaspoon
Ginger Paste: 1/2 teaspoon
Green Chili Paste: 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh Curd: 3-4 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Water: 1 bowl
Oil: 1 tablespoon
Pinch of Salt
Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
Red Chili powder: 1/4 tsp
Green Chili: 2-4 long cut pieces
Curry leaves: 10-12
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients and spices mentioned above suji except Eno. Blend the mixture with hand blender.
- Add 1 bowl of water to it. The batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Boil 4 bowl water in steamer
- Now add Eno in batter to it and mix it thoroughly till it becomes fluffy.
- Immediately, add this batter in Idli moulds and put it in steamer for 15-20 minutes.
- Put a knife inside oats idli and take it out to see if it is properly cooked. If the idli is not sticking to the knife, then the idli has been cooked.
- Now take it out of steamer and put it aside for cooling (It will look like as shown in the picture below). Take it out oats idli from the moulds.
- For tadka, take a deep pan and add oil to it. Once it becomes hot, add mustard seeds and asafetida to it then add lots of curry leaves and green chili to it.
- Pour this tadka with a spoon on all oats idli . Garnish it with green chili and coriander leaves.
Serve soft, spongy and tasty Oats Idli with green chutney and garma garam chai!!!
Butter Garlic tawa naan…..
Restaurant style paneer ke saath tawa roti?? No no!! then what to do…..
Try this tawa naan with your favorite restaurant style gravy and enjoy your dinner!!!!
Don’t forget to post your experience with this naan….
All purpose flour: 2 bowl
Spices: Salt (as per taste)
Milk: ½ bowl
Curd: 1/2 bowl
Baking soda: 1/2tsp
Sugar: 3/4 tsp
Vegetable Oil: 3 tbsp
All purpose flour: 2 tbsp and vegetable oil-1 tsp for dusting
Chopped Garlic: 2 tbsp
Chopped Green Coriander: 1tbsp
Chopped Green Chili: 2 pieces
Black sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
Butter: 4 tbsp
- Mix salt, oil and baking soda in all purpose flour then add milk, sugar and curd. Prepare soft dough with water then keep it aside for 4-5 hours covered with thick cloth.
- Put pan on the gas and add butter in it then heat it to melt the butter. Put off gas. Add filling preparation and mixed it properly.
- Now take small portion of dough and dust with all purpose flour then give shape of naan or oval shape.
- Wet your fingers with water and press the fingers on naan lightly on one side.
- Put tawa on the gas and heat it on full flame. Put water side of naan on tawa then cook it on slow flame. When cook one side then change it other side. When cook both side then take it out from tava.
- Now cook the naan on directly on medium flame.
- Put Naan on plate then brushing the butter garlic mixture on one side
Now Butter Garlic Naan is ready to serve with any gravy subji
Dahi ki mogar ki sabji…… this is a Jodhpuri special sabzi and very famous . Very easy recipe and no need to mention its yummylicious in taste!
Moong Lentils (Mogar Dal): ½ bowl
Fresh Curd: 4 tablespoon
Chopped Tomato, Ginger and Green Chili: 1/2 bowl
Chopped Coriander for garnishing
Spices: Salt: 1 teaspoon, Red Chili Powder: 1/2 teaspoon, Coriander Powder: 2 tablespoon, Turmeric Powder: 1/2 teaspoon, Garam Masala: 1/2 teaspoon, Cummins seeds-1/2 teaspoon and asafetida- pinch)
Pure Ghee or Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Wash the moong dal or lentils properly and soak in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Put pan on the gas. Add ghee and heat on medium flame. Add asafetida and cumin seeds. Sauté it till it starts to crackle.
- Now add turmeric and coriander powder. Add chopped tomato mixture and cook it till ghee is separated from it. Add red chili powder and salt . Mix it properly.
- Add soaked moong dal, 1.5 glass water and cover it with plate. Cook it on low flame for 25 -30 minutes.
- Add curd and mix it properly and put off gas. Add garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Dahi Mogar is ready to serve with butter roti or naan or phulka or lachha parantha!!
Dedicated to the occasion of my brother’s 25th wedding anniversary, I made this very special Shahi Pudding for them to enjoy this festive and landmark occasion.
Custard Powder: ½ bowl
Milk: 1 bowl
Vanilla Ice cream (Any flavor that you like): 1 bowl
Sweet Cake or Plain cake which you like: 1 small packet
Any creamy Biscuit or flavor that you like
Fruits: Mango Apple, Grapes, Blackberry etc. (whatever is available in your household)
Multi Flavored Fruit Jelly: 2 tablespoon
Chocolates Chips for garnishing
- In custard, add two teaspoon milk and mix the custard thoroughly. Now add the mixed custard in one bowl of milk. Now heat it and mix it for 5-7 minutes. Add sugar to it and mix it completely.
- Now heat one bowl of water and add two tablespoon of fruit jelly to it. Heat the water for 5-7 minutes till it comes to a boil. Now put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take a big transparent pudding bowl and now make layers in this order:
- Chopped Fruits
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Small Pieces of Cake
- Fruit jelly
- Whatever is remaining, add that now in layers
- Vanilla Ice cream
Now garnish it with chocolate chips.
The yummy Shahi Pudding is ready to eat. Enjoy!!!!