Good morning friends.. Today is something seasonal .meetha ……meetha aamla murabba ho jaye. Aamla is enriched of vitamin c.. ..Healthy for ever one
Phiitkari (Alum) powder: 1tbsp
- Wash the amla with water properly.
- Prick the amla with fork from all side.
- Dip the amla in phitkari water for two days
- Throw the water and wash Amla with water properly.
- Boil the amla for 10-15 minutes at high flame,
- Take out Amla from water then add sugar immediately so sugar will melt.
- Cover with plate for 2 days.
- Take out amla and put sugar syrup on gas and boil it for 20-25 minutes before 1 tar chasni
- Then add amla into it and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Amla should be dipped in sugar syrup. If needed then add sugar during boiling.
Amla murabba is ready to eat and enjoying with family.