Happy karwachauth beautiful ladies…..
On My husband demands today I make a famous Maharashtrian dish PURANPOOLI
Whole wheat: 1 bowl
All purpose flour:1 bowl
Grated Jaugry (Gur) : 3/4cup
Cardamom powder: 1/2tsp
Chopped almond: 2 tbsp
Soaked gram dal: 1 bowl
Salt as per taste
- Mix gram dal in 4 tbsp of water and boil in cooker till two whistles. Take it out and grind it without water in grinder to make paste.
- Take wheat flour, salt, all purpose flour and 2 tsp ghee in large bowl and mix properly and make dough with lukewarm water and kept for 10-15 minutes.
- Put pan on gas then add 2 tsp ghee and grated jaugry. Heat it on medium flame till jaugry melt then mix the dal mixture in it properly and cook it for 8-10 minutes. Add cardamom powder. Cool it for 10-15 minutes.
- Make round balls from the dough and stuff with the jaugry dal mixture then press it
- Now roll them into circular shape for parathas.
- Cook then on a tava or pan. Apply ghee on both sides and cook it on medium flame.
- Cut Paratha in 2 or 4 pieces.
- Garnish with chopped almond.
Pooranpooli is read to serve and enjoy with family.
You can also make from sugar instead of Jaugery.
Happy healthy morning to all my friends….
Today I am presenting to you a very famous dish of kerala “SUNDAL” served with curd rice…..full of nutrition and healthy diet option for everyone…….
Try it and pls comment how much you like this…
Soaked Kabuli Channa (Chick pea)-2 bowl.
Urad kid al-1 tsp
Gram Folour (Channa Dal) – 1 tbsp
Whole coriander- 2 tbsp
Whole red chilli-2-3
Coconut powder- 2tbsp
Curry leaves- 10-12
Coriander leaves- 15-20
Vegetable oil- 4tbsp or as per choice
Hingh (Asafoetida)- one pinch
Mustard seeds- 1tsp
Salt as per taste
- Boil Kabuli channa with 5 bowl of water and salt in pressure cooker upto 5-7 whistles. Then take out chole from it.
- Put pan on the gas and add gram dal, whole coriander and whole red chilli and roast for 4-5 minutes then grind it in mixer to make powder.
- Put vegetable oil in pan, heat it. Add mustard seeds ,hing, curry leaves and urad ki b dal and sauté for 2-3 minutes then add chole and mix it properly.
- Add gram dal powder mixture in it and mix it properly.
- Take it in bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and coconut powder.
Now sundal is ready to serve and eat with family.
Happy navmi and Vijaydashmi to all of you…..
Healthy Vegetable Patties after 9 days fast…..
As we all are fasting since 9 days so today morning my kids demanded something tasty, healthy, and new breakfast and see I come up with this…
All Purpose Flour or Maida -2 bowl
Chopped Onion: 1/2bowl
Chopped capsicum: ½ bowl
Chopped cabbage: 1/2bowl
Chopped tomato: ½ bowl
Paneer cubes: 1/2bowl
Ginger: 1 piece
Green Chili: 2 -3 pieces
Spices – As per taste: Salt, Crushed Black pepper, Red chilly powder, Chat masala, Garam Masala, Dry mango Powder ( Amchoor), Black Salt and cummins seeds
Vegetable oil- 4-5tbsp for moin and brushing
- Take All Purpose Flour or Maida and put vegetable oil, cummins seeds and salt in it. Make dough out of it (not too tight or loose).
- Cover it with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix all vegetables and spices in the bowl properly.
- Take the dough and divide them into thin circular shaped balls like chapati. Roll them into flat piece (size of a regular chappati).
- Take a chapatti then spread vegetable mixture evenly on it then put another chapatti on it. Now cut in rectangle shapes then press the all sides with fork. Make ensure that the masala does not come out. If not sealed properly. Take one spoon maida and four spoon water and mix it then seal the joints with it
- Brushing the patties with oil.
- Pre heat air fryer or OTG for 5-8 minutes.
- Put in the air fryer or OTG for 25-30 minutes. After 15 minutes of putting the fryier then change the side of the Patties
- Take out from the fryer or OTG and cool it then cut into two pieces.
If you do not have air fryer and OTG then you can fry in oil also.
Now khaasta vegetable patties is ready to serve with garma garam chai ( Indian Tea) and tomato sauce/green chutney….Enjoy!!
Jai mata di!!!!
Today we celebrate MahaAsthmi…and pray Mata Mahagouri symbol of Shanti…..
So today I use colour of peace in my recipe (Saboodana) with a twist I made Thalipheet again white color tadka dip..Ingredients:
Rajgiri (Amaranth) Flour- 1/2bowl
Soaked Sabudana-1 bowl
Crushed ground nuts-2 tbsp
Grated boiled potato-1 bowl
Chopped green chilli -1 tbsp
Oil- 2 tbsp
Spices (as per taste): saindha salt, red chilli flakes(1/2 tsp) and black pepper powder.
- Mixed all ingredients including spices properly.
- Make round balls from the dough then put on plastic sheet and press with fingers to give round shape as much as you wish then make hole in the centre for proper cooking.
- Put pan on the gas then add few drops of oil then put paratha from plastic sheet to pan then cook on medium flame for parathas while putting oil on both side.
Now it is ready to serve and eat with family and enjoy weekend
Jai Mata Di!!!!!
Today’s recipe exactly for Katyani mata….as Katyani mata inspire us for research in every field for perfection….
So I research new type of Dahivada perfect for fast and gud for empty stomach…..enjoy my research….
Boil Potatoes: 6-8 medium size
Rajgiri (amaranth) ka Flour: 3/4 to 1 cup
Vegetable Oil for deep fry
Curd: 4 cups
Green Corinader Chutney: As per taste
Dates ki sweet chutney as per taste
Spices: Black pepper powder, Red chilly powder, Roasted Jeera powder,Black cardamom powder, sendha salt
- Meshed the boil potato then add ragiri ka flour, sendha salt, black cardamom powder and black pepper powder and mixed properly, .
- Now make small potato shaped vada out of the mixture.
- Put oil in a deep pan or kadhai and heat it on high flame.
- Fry the Potato shaped vadan in the pan or kadhai from both the sides.
- Once the vadas are ready and take out in plate.
- Mash curd properly so that it is in fine form. Once that is done, put the vadas in curd.
- Now put green chutney and dates chutney on top of the vadas. Add sendha salt, red chilly powder and roasted jeera powder as per taste.
Now Potato Dahi vade is ready to serve and enjoy with family and friends