Have you ever tried Hariyali Mix Vegetable Sabji?
If not,then it’s worth a try as it is one of the tastiest and healthiest sabji on the block. I made it as an experiment in my house and now it has become one of the most regular sabjis that we make once a week.
Chopped Spring Onion: 1/2 bowl
Chopped Tomato: 1/2bowl
Besan ke Gatte (boiled)* : 1/2 bowl
Matar: 1/2 bowl
Chopped Cauliflower: 1/2 bowl
Chopped Spinach or Palak: 1 bowl
Chopped Green Chili: 1 piece
Ginger: 1 small piece
Fresh Curd: 2 tbsp
Vegetable oil: 2tbsp
Spices: Mustard Seeds, Asafetida, salt, red pepper, coriander powder, turmeric , kasuri methi
1) Take oil in a pan. When oil is heated, add mustard seeds and asafetida.
2) Add grated ginger and green chilli.
3) Now add spring onion and saute them for 2 minutes. Now add tomato and again saute it for 2 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining vegetables, besan ke gatte and the spices (except kasuri methi) mentioned above. Mix them well and let them cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes.
5) Now add curd and kasuri methi in the end. Mix them well and garnish with mint leaves.
How to make Besan ke Gatte?
Take 1 cup besan ( gram flour or chickpea flour) and mix salt, hing (asofetida), red chili powder, turmeric, cumin seeds and fennel seeds powder. Also add one teaspoon oil. Add little water and make dough of it. Make long rolls out of it . Boil it for 15 minutes in water. Cut the roll now in small round pieces.
Serve Hariyali Vegetable hot with garam chapati :). Enjoy!!