Super healthy, super tasty super energetic and super time saver what else to say…….
Sliced Tomato and cucumber: 1 bowl
Sliced Carrot: 1 bowl
Long sliced green or purple cabbage: 1 bowl
Roasted peanuts: 1/2bowl
Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
Honey- 1 tbsp
Salt- ½ tsp
Black pepper powder-1/4tsp
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
Red chili flakes-1/4 tsp
Dry herbs-1/4 tsp
Sliced Lemon for garnishing
Mint leaves for garnishing
- Take chopped ingredients in one large size bowl then add dressing ingredients except garnishing ingredients and mixed it properly.
- Take one large size plate then arrange sliced ingredients then garnish with sliced lemon and mint leaves.
Ready to eat and enjoy with family and friends
Today I made jhatpat (quick) Lemon ka aachar which everyone in my family likes…
Lemon: 250 gm
Vegetable Oil: 2 tablespoons or as per your choice
Kalonji: 1/4 tablespoon
Red Chili Powder: ½ tablespoon
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Asafetida (heeng): ¼ teaspoon
Salt: 4 tablespoons
Dardari (Semi-Grounded) Black Pepper: ½ teaspoon
Mustard seeds: ½ teaspoon
- Wash the lemons thoroughly and steam them for 10-15 minutes. Take out and cool them.
- Cut the lemons in four pieces and remove the seeds in them.
- Now put a pan on the gas and add oil and heat it.
- Add heeng, mustard seeds and kalonji and sauté. Then add all spices in it and mix it properly. Put the gas off.
- Mix spicy masala with lemon pieces properly in a bowl then put them into an air tight jar.
Mirchi ka achaar (pickle) with lemon without oil is made instantly and is one of the tastiest achaar that you will have…How do I know?
Because this is served every time, a guest comes to our home and till date everyone has asked its recipe at the end. The best thing about this achaar is that it can be made in 5 minutes. Here is the recipe:
Chopped Green Chilli: 1 bowl
Lemon juice: 4 tablespoons
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Black Salt: 1 teaspoon
Crushed Fennel Seeds: 2 tablespoon
Cumin seeds (jeera): 1 tablespoon
Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
Asafetida: 1/4 teaspoon
- Mix lemon juice in chopped green chilli.
- Add all the spices mentioned above.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put it in a jar and keep it in fridge.
Use this achaar within 10-15 days.
Note: Spices can be added as per your taste and requirement.
Serve this yummy achaar with Parathas or Rajasthani Baati …Enjoy!!!!
Today, I cooked aaloo baingan ( potato brinjal) bhaji in lunch which is my hubby’s favourite.
Chopped Potato (Aaloo): 1 bowl
Chopped Brinjal (Baingan): 1 bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ bowl
Chopped Tomato: ½ bowl
Ginger Paste: 1 tablespoon
Chopped Green Chili: 1 tablespoon
Oil: 4 tablespoons
Coriander Leaves for garnishing
Spices as per taste: Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Kasuri Methi, Asafoetida, Cumin Seeds.
- Put a pan on gas, add oil then heat it on medium flame and add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add ginger paste and sauté it.
- Add chopped onion and tomato and cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder to the pan and mix them well then add ½ bowl water. Cook it till the oil separates out.
- Add chopped potato and brinjal then mix it and cover it with plate. Cook it for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Check it a few times in between.
- Take out the Aaloo brinjal bhaji in the bowl and garnish with coriander leaves
Spicy Aaloo brinjal bhaji is ready to serve with parantha phulka, rice or tandoori roti
Paneer Cubes: 200 gm
Cashew nut and almond paste: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ Bowl
Chopped Ginger: 1 small piece
Chopped Green Chili: 1 piece
Milk: ½ cup
Curd: 1/2 cup
Pure Ghee or Butter: 4 tablespoons
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cummin Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder: 2teaspoons
Asafoetida: one pinch
Whole Garam Masala (cinnamon, Cardamom: small and large size) Cloves
Kasuri Methi: 2 tablespoons
Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon or as per taste
- Take 4 tablespoons pure ghee in a pan and heat it on medium flame then add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When started to sprinkle, add whole garam masala, then coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and kasuri methi and sauté it
- Add chopped onions, green chilli and ginger then cook it for 8-10 minutes on medium flame
- Add cashew nuts and almond paste and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- When ghee separates from sides then add milk. Mix it properly
- Add curd and mix it properly then bring the medium flame down to low flame.
- Add paneer cubes to the mixture. Mix it properly.
- Now garnish with chopped coriander.
Serve Rajwadi Paneer with garma garam tandoori roti or paratha or naan to your family and friends.
Whole wheat flour: 2 bowl
Salt as per taste
Baking soda: 1/4tsp
Grated boiled potato: 1 bowl
Chopped onion: 1/2 Bowl
Chopped Green Coriander: 2tbsp
Chopped Green Chili: 2 pieces
Kalonji: 1 tsp
Butter: 2 tbsp
Spices ( as per taste): Salt, Red Chili Powder, Roasted Cummins powder, Chaat Masala, garam masala and Black salt.
- Mixed Potato, chopped onion, green chilli, green coriander (1 tsp) and spices in large size bowl properly
Kulche ka Dough
- Mix salt and whole wheat flour then add baking soda to prepare soft dough with water then keep it aside for 60 minutes covered with muslin cloth.
- Make round balls from the dough and stuff with the potato mixture.
- Wet your fingers with water and press the fingers on circular balls lightly on one side then spread kalonji and chopped coriander and press it.
- Now roll them into circular shape for Kulcha
- Cook then on a gas tandoor.
- Apply butter on one side.
Now stuff Amritsari Kulcha is ready to serve