Today, I made kaccha aam panna (raw mango juice) which is a favorite of my family members and friends, and it also beats the summer heat.
Kaccha Aam: 2 pieces
Fresh Mint leaves: 12-15 or dry mint powder
Crushed Sugar: 1/2 bowl or as per taste
Ice cubes or crushed ice: 1 bowl
Spices: Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Black salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Roasted Cummins seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil Kaccha Aam in pressure cooker and take two whistles then put the gas off. Cool it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out boiled kaccha aam and peel it.
- Take out the pulp in bowl and add 2-3 glasses of water, sugar and mint leaves then blend it with hand blender or in mixer.
- Add all spices to the above and mix it properly and then add ice in it.
Now Aam panna is ready to serve.
Today I made Mango Mint Smoothie for my hubby and his reaction after drinking was: Thanda Thanda Cool Cool!!
Mango Pulp: 1 bowl ( grind the mangoes in a mixer to make it in a pulp. You can add water if its too thick for your taste)
Sugar: 2 tablespoon
Fine Chopped Mint Leaves: 2 tablespoon
Crushed Ice: 1 bowl
Black salt: pinch or as per taste
Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Mix mango pulp, lemon juice, chopped mint, black salt and sugar properly with spoon in big size bowl or in a mixer.
- Add crushed ice in the glass and pour the mango smoothie in it.
Mango Mint Smoothie is ready and serve this tasty drink to your family!
Mocktail made by keeping in mind people who have diabetes!!!
Today we have a very special mocktail for those who have diabetes…. Not sweet and super healthy…… prepared with capsicum….so don’t worry and enjoy this mocktail…and beat the heat.
Chopped Red Pepper: ½ bowl
Chopped Tomato: 1 bowl
Chopped Cucumber: 1 bowl
Orange juice: 1 bowl
Fresh Red Chili: 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
Black Salt: ½ tsp
- Take half quantity of chopped vegetables and grind it in a grinder ( juice texture)
- Take a glass, put little bit of chopped vegetables, and then pour the juice made above. Add orange juice and now put the left chopped vegetables in the glass.
- Add ice cubes to the glass along with lemon juice and black salt.
Yummy Chilled Spicy Alert is ready to be enjoyed with your favorite TV program.
Pudina(mint) Butter milk…..
Pure cow milk, homegrown mint, Makhan, summers!!! what a combination…
In summers everyone wants to stay cool and happy and traditional butter milk with lots of makhan is very good option….so try this and beat the heat…
Curd: 1 bowl
Chopped Mint Leaves: 12-15
Spices (As per taste): Roasted Cumin Seed, Black Salt, Salt.
Water: 1 bowl
- In one bowl, mix curd, water, chopped mint leaves and all the spices together.
- Now blend the above mixture thoroughly. If your curd has been made by pure milk, then butter will be formed on the top.
- Now you can add crushed ice to it and enjoy the cool buttermilk during these hot-hot summers.
Thanda Thanda cool cool……best slogan for hot hot summers…….
Tea time mein TEA….na ji na not a good idea…..enjoy this ICE TEA with fresh lemon and mintand get refreshed
For one glass
Water- ½ glass
Sugar- 1tbsp or as per your taste
Lemon juice- 1tsp
Ice cubes 5-7 pieces
- Put pan on the gas then add water, tea and sugar and take one boil. Put off gas
- Sieve the boil water.
- Take one glass then add mint leaves, lemon slice and juice.
- Now add ice cubes then tea water and mix it properly.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves.
- Put straw in it.
Refreshing ice tea is ready to drink.
Hey good evening friends.
Yesterday I was in relax mood ……no tea …no coffee.
So I made Tomato Float for you.its very healthy and super cool.
Chopped Tomato -1 bowl
Chopped ginger and mint- 1 tbsp
Crushed Black pepper-1/4tsp
Black salt- 1/4 tsp
Crushed ice-1 bowl
Mint leaves for garnish
- Put chopped tomato, ginger and mint in grinder jar then grind it for 4-5 minutes to make juice then put in the glass.
- Add chat masala, black salt, black pepper and crushed ice then mix it properly with spoon.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Fresh Tomato float is ready to serve and enjoy with friends and family
HOLI special welcome drink…..
HOLI ke din dil khil jate hai rango mein rang mil jate hai…..after this mastiii ………ek special drink toh banta hai for all colour lovers…….
So here I am presenting a refreshing drink Jo ek baar piyega Zayka ko yaad rakhega…..break the tradition and try some new and unique drink….
Coffee- 1/4 tsp or as per taste
Sugar syrup – 4 tbsp or as per taste
Lemon Juice- 1 tsp
ENO (lemon flavor) – 1/2 tsp
Black Salt-1/4 tsp
Crushed ice- 1 cup or as per your choice.
Chilled Water- as per requirement
- Add coffee, crushed sugar, lemon juice, black salt and Eno or fresh soda in empty glass.
- Add chilled water slowly and mix it properly
- Add crushed ice as per your requirement and mix it
Now your refreshing summer drink is ready to drink and Enjoy with your family and friends.
Some people like their drink to be strong or light so as per taste, you can modify coffee and sugar to make it a drink of your choice.