Chinese Bhel……..A new preparation for you!
Bored by trying the age old noodles…Try this one…. Crunchier…You will simply love it!
Hakka Noodles or multi grain noodles or whole wheat: 200 gm
Mixed chopped Vegetables: 1 bowl Capsicum (red, yellow and green), Onion, Tomato, Carrot and Cabbage)
Tomato Sauce: 4 tablespoon
Chili Sauce: 2 tablespoon
Soya Sauce: 1 tablespoon
Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
Garlic Paste: 1 tablespoon
Spices (as per taste): Salt, Black Pepper and White Pepper
Vegetable Oil: 2 tablespoon
Oil for frying as per requirement
Spring Onion for garnishing
Quantity of Sauce may be according to your taste
- Take Half boiled noodles and then sieve it with chilled water properly.
- Put pan on gas and add oil for frying noodles. Heat on medium flame then add noodles and fry it till they become pink. Take it out on bloating paper so excess oil is absorbed.
- Put another pan on the gas and add 2 tbsp oil. Heat on medium flame. Add garlic paste and sauté it. Add chopped vegetables and sauté it for 3-5 minutes. Add one by one sauce and vinegar and sauté it.
- Crush noodles by light hand and add them in vegetable mixture and mix properly.
- Garnish with spring onion.
Chinese Bhel is ready to serve to your family and friends. Enjoy!
Dahi ke kabab…..
High protein diet … A Middle Eastern cuisine…. brought to India centuries ago by the Mughals to Lucknow
Now very famous not only in Lucknow but all over in Indian restaurant….
Try this starter and enjoy your day…..
Hung Curd: 1 bowl
Grated Panner: 1/2 bowl
Roasted Gram dal Powder: 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp
Grated Chili: 1tsp
Spices: Salt, Red Pepper, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala and Jeera Powder
Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
1) Take all ingredients in one bowl and mix it properly.hung cur
2) Now make round shaped rolls of it.
3) Put pan on the gas then add oil and heat on medium flame
4) Put the rolls in the pan and do shallow fry on both sides.
Dahi Kabab is ready to be eaten with tomato sauce or any dip and enjoyed with the family.
Ragi Flour: 1/2 Bowl
Sooji: 1/2 bowl
Fresh Curd: 1/2 bowl
Mixed chopped Vegetables: 1 bowl (Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Carrot or any vegetables that is available at home)
Green Chilli: 1 piece
Ginger: 1 piece
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp
Spices (as per taste): Salt, Red Chilli Powder, pinch of Turmeric Powder, Chaat Masala
Vegetable Oil: 1 tbsp
1) Mix Ragi, sooji, curd, 1 bowl of water, chopped vegetables and all the spices mentioned above and make sure batter is to be thick.
2) Heat the pan and grease it well with oil or butter. Put the batter on the pan. Then Give the round shape to the batter with the help of spoon.
3) Heat both the sides for 5~7 minutes on medium flame. Ragi Pancake is ready and cut with smiley cutter or any shape you want to give.
Serve it hot with coconut chutney, tomato sauce or any chutney to the kids…Enjoy!!!!
During summer vacations..so I decided to make something healthy yet tasty for my kids as sweets this time…kuch differnt ho jaye Cornflakes cookies …yummy and healthy both at the same time
Corn Flakes- Two Bowl
All purpose Flour- Half Bowl
Sugar- 1/4 Bowl
Un slated butter/Ghee- 1/4 Bowl
Milk-2 to 3 tablespoon
1) Churn Cornflakes in Mixer to make it dardara. Keep aside two tablespoonful dardara cornflakes for coating.
2) Mix unsalted butter or ghee and sugar together thoroughly with a spoon so that the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
3)Add all purpose flour, dardara cornflakes, baking Soda and Milk to make soft dough from it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes covering the dough with muslin cloth.
4)In the meantime, preheat oven at 180 degree.
5) Make circular balls from the dough.
6) Greece the tray
7) Do coating circular balls with dardara corn flakes.
8) Then bake the cookies for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degree.
Jhatpat corn flakes healthy cookies are ready to eat ..Serve them hot with a garma garam chai as evening
Today I prepared a very simple yet tasty breakfast for my family which is healthy as well as a jhatpat recipe :).
Whole wheat flour: 1 bowl
Semolina ( Sooji): 2 tablespoon
Crushed sugar: 1/2 bowl
Chopped drynuts : 2 tablespoon
Cardamom powder : 1/2 teaspoon
Coconut Powder: 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil : 2 tablespoon
Tomato sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Mix whole wheat flour, semolina and water in a large size bowl to make a thin batter. Add chopped dry nuts, coconut powder and cardamom powder. Properly beat/mix the mixture to make batter without lumps.
- Put pan on the gas and sprinkle oil in it. Add 1 small bowl batter and spread as much as possible to make thin pancake. Cook both sides properly on medium flame.
- Take out the cooked whole wheat pancake in a plate.
Serve garma garam whole wheat pancake with tomato sauce or any chutney as you like.
Yesterday afternoon, I prepared the evergreen special dahi papdi chaat for kids. How do you like it?
All purpose flour (Maida): 1/2 bowl
Wheat Flour: 1/2 bowl
Semolina Flour (Sooji): 1/2 bowl
Salt: 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil: 4 tablespoon for moin
Vegetable oil for frying
Boiled Black Whole or Kabuli Chana : 1 bowl
Boiled Chopped Potato- 1 bowl
Chopped Onion, Kheera, Green Chili and Coriander: 1 bowl
Baked Pea Nuts-1 tablespoon
Nylon Sev: 1/2 bowl
Coriander Chutney: 4 tablespoon
Tamarind Sweet Chutney: 4 tablespoon
Mashed Curd: 1 bowl or as you like
Spices: Salt, Red Chili powder and Chaat Masala as per your taste
- Mix all purpose and wheat flour in one bowl. Add salt, oil and water to make normal dough like we make for Indian pooris. Cover with muslin cloth for 30-45 minutes.
- Make small round balls and roll them a little to flatten them like very small pooris. These are called papdis. It should be even from all sides. Prick the papdis with fork.
- Put pan on the gas. Add oil and heat the oil on high flame till smoking point. Now slow down the flame.
- Now put papdis in oil and fry on both side till it becomes crispy. It should be fried slowly on low flame. Take it out from pan on the skimmer or jhar. Cool them down.
- Take papdis in the plate and add boiled kabuli chane, peanuts, chopped vegetables over the papdis. Garnish with curd, coriander, tamarind chutney, nylon sev and spices.
Now the evergreen Indian Snack Papdi Chat is ready to serve. Enjoy it with your family.