Who doesn’t love Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream?
It’s my son’s favorite dessert every day. So here is the recipe for you all to share with your family and kids.
Milk : 3 cup
Milk Powder: 1 cup
Cream or Malai : 1 cup
3/4 cup : Crushed Sugar
Corn Flour: 3 tsp
Fresh Strawberry : 5-8
or Strawberry Crush – 2 tbsp
1) Take the milk powder and cornflour and mix or beat it with a little water so that it becomes smooth in texture.
2) Pour milk in a deep pan and put it on stove or gas. Now add the milk powder & corn flour mixture.
3) Keep stirring the milk till it starts boiling.
4) Take the pan off from the gas and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes.
5) Now in a mixer, add the milk, strawberry or strawberry crush and sugar. Now start the mixer and let it mix. Switch off the mixer.Do this for 4-5 times so that it properly gets mixed.
6) Now freeze it in the freezer. In 8-10 hours, soft and delicious ice cream is ready to eat.