Melted sugar, Caramel, butter, and a dash of vanilla on Butterscotch ice cream is a very famous and on demand ice cream in Parlours.
I tried this in my Zayka kitchen and from now, no need to go to ice cream parlour for my family:)
So enjoy this yummy butterscotch ice cream combo and beat the heat.
Cream: 200 ml
Milk: ½ cup
Milk Powder: 2 tablespoon
Butter scotch essence: ½ teaspoon
Vanilla essence: 5-6 drops
Crushed Sugar: 4 tablespoon
Chopped cashew nuts- 2 tablespoon
- Put pan on the gas. Now add 2 tablespoon crushed sugar, caramel and chopped cashew nuts in the pan. Saute the above and mix 1 tablespoon butter in it. Switch off the gas. Take the mixture out in a plate and spread it. When the mixture cools down, churn in the mixture to make it coarse (dardara).
- Take two bowls. Add cream in one bowl and chilled water in other bowl. Put cream bowl on chilled water bowl and whip it properly with hand blender or beater for 5-7 minutes. When cream is whipped, then put away the blender.
- Add milk powder, crushed sugar and milk in the whipped cream above. Now whip this mixture again with hand blender for one minute.
- Add caramelized cashew nut mixture ( prepared in step 1) and butter scotch essence in cream mixture and mix it properly with spoon.
- Now put this mixture in air tight container and keep it in freezer for 7-8 hours to set it.
Now the ice-cream is ready to be enjoyed by your family!