Super tasty Jhatpat ONION PEANUT RICE… .
A sure favorite of your kids as well as hubby which will end up making you a Super Mom or Super Wifey:):)! !!
Boiled Rice: 2 bowl
Chopped Onion: 1 bowl
Peanuts: 3/4 bowl
Vegetable Oil: 2 tbsp
Chopped Green Chili : 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
Spices: Salt, Turmeric Powder, Mustard Seeds, Asafoetida, Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala
- Take a pan and pour oil in it. When oil is hot, add peanuts and roast them for 2-3 minutes till they start turning brown. Now take them out in a seperate bowl.
- Now add mustard seeds, green chili and asafoetida in the same pan. Add chopped onion and saute them.
- Add boiled rice, and spices to the pan. Mix them properly.
- Add peanuts, lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves in the rice. Mix them well.
Serve the yummylicious and jhatpat ONION PEANUTS RICE to the family and become the champion of everyone’s heart.
Many members have asked me how to make Kaadhai Cake which is tasty and delicious too for family members….So I thought I will make one for all the members on my special day today…
What a wonderful day it has been with so much of love and affection showered by my ZKT family..feeling grateful!!!
So today I made this very special dish for all of you!!!
Adventure Special : Eggless Suji Chocolate Chips Kadhai Cake…
Sooji : 1.5 bowl
Milk: 2 bowl
Eno: 1 tsp
Crushed Sugar: 1 bowl
Coconut Powder: 1/2 bowl
Elaichi or Cardamom Powder: 1/4 tsp
Grated Almond: 2 tbsp
Dark Chocolate for garnishing and top layer ( as needed)
1) Mix every ingredient except dark chocolate and eno. Make a thick batter.
2) Take a kadhai nad add 1 tbsp butter or ghee to it. Now take the sooji mixture and add eno to it. Mix the batter and pour it into the kadhai immediately.
5) Now cover the kadhai with the plater and heat it in slow flame for 10 -15 minutes.
6) Flip the mixture completely and heat the other side for 10-15 minutes.
7) Now take the dark chocolate and melt it in microwae or as double boiler (take boiled water in a pan and in another bowl take chocolate and keep the bowl in the pan so that it melts completely).
8) Now on one side, spread the melted chocolate on top covering the cake completely.
Garnish it grated chocolate chips or crushed chocolate. Enjoy the Kadhai Cake with your family!!
Today I had ten minutes only to cook breakfast for my daughter. .so I made Leftover Roti Stuffed Parantha..
Left over Roti or Chapati: 4
Gram Flour (Besan): 1 bowl
Boiled and Mashed Potato: 1 bowl
Chopped Capsicum : 1 bowl
Chopped Onion: 1/2 bowl
Butter or Ghee: 2 tablespoon
Chopped Green Chilly:1 tbsp
Chopped Green Coriander
Spices: Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chili Flakes, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala, Black Salt, Dry Mango Powder, Asafoetida
- Mix gram flour with water in bowl. Add salt and red pepper in the bowl.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a boel except besan along with spices.
- On a pan, grease it with ghee and place the leftover roti on medium flame. Spread the Potato-Onion vegetable mixture on it and then spread the gram flour mixture on the roti with a spoon.
- Now cook the leftover roti on both side on low flame till it is crispy.
Enjoyyy it with green chutney!!
Delicious and Yummy Snack: Papad Cone!!!!
Tasty bhi and Healthy bhi…
Pasand hai kya ???
Moong Dal Papad or any Papad : Divide 1 piece into 2 pieces (small size)
Grated Cabbage: 1 bowl
Chopped Capsicum: 1 bowl
Chopped Onion: 1 bowl
Chopped Tomato: 1 bowl
Chopped Boiled Potato: 1 bowl
Grated Paneer: 2 tbsp
Chopped Green Chili: 1 piece
Grated Ginger: 1 piece
Any other vegetable that you have at house can also be used.
Spices: Salt, Red Pepper, Black Salt, Chaat Masala, Garam Masala.
- Mix all the above items and spices except papad .
- Heat the two slices of cut papad and make sure it is well cooked. Immediately make a cone of it when it is roasted.
- Fill the mixture in between the cone and papad cone are ready.
Garnish with nylon sev and serve with green chutney or any other dip to your family and Enjoy!!
Hey good morning to everyone
Today’s tempting recipe veg cutlets
Made by our group member Dr SunitaGupta
Thank you so much Dr Sunita Gupta for Owesom recipe.
Boiled potatoes- 1 bowl
Grated Cabbage-1 bowl
Crushed Peanuts- 2tbsp
Grated capsicum-1/2 bowl
Grated onion-1/2 bowl,
Grated carrots- 2 tbsp
Chopped green chili and ginger-2 tbsp
Grated paneer-1/4 bowl
Chopped coriander leaves-2bsp
Vegetable oil- 4 tbsp for shallow fry
For binding- Besan-2tbsp
For spices- Salt, red chili powder, chaat masala and garam masala as per your taste
For garnishing– nylon sev-2 tbsp
1. Mixed all ingredients and made round shaped cutlets out of them then sprinkle nylon sev on both sides
and presed it.
- Put pan on the gas then add oil and heat it.
- Do shallow fry the cutlets from both side. You can fry 2-4 cutlets at a time depend on pan size.
Yummy vegetable cutlets are ready to be eaten with green chutney.
Suji ki kachori…..sounds healthy and yummy……
I am Rajasthani and can’t live without kachori or marchi bada but health is also important so today I made healthy kachori in my style…
Try this and Enjoy with chatni….
Vegetable Oil:1 tablespoon for moin
Water- 2 bowl
Salt – As per taste
Boiled and mashed Potato-1 bowl
Ginger: 1 piece
Green Chili: 2 -3 pieces
Spices – As per taste: Salt, Crushed Black pepper, Red chilly powder, Garam Masala, Dry mango Powder (Amchoor), Black Salt
Vegetable oil- for frying the kachori
- Mix all ingredients of filling masala in mashed potato properly
Suji ki Kachori Dough:
- Boil water in the pan then add suji and stirring slowly and add ajawain, salt and oil, Mix properly on slow flame. After mixing properly, put off gas. Cool the dough by mixing with spoon. When dough is warm, make small circular ball and press it.
- Now fill 1 tbsp filling masala then seal it slowly like kachori shape to ensure that the masala does not come out.
Making of Suji ki Kachori:
- Put pan on the gas and add oil. Heat it on high flame the add kachori and fry it on medium flame on both side. When it becomes kurkuri then take it out on bloating or any clean paper to soaked excess oil.
Now khaasta Suji ki kachori is ready to serve with garma garam chai (Indian tea) and tomato sauce/green chutney….Enjoy!!
Today is a world health diabetic day.. …a diet full of protein is given to the diabete patient….
So today I made Sprouts salad full of protien and rich in fiber.. …
Whole Green Dal (Moong)- 1/2bowl
Whole Black Gram Dal (Chana)-1 bowl
- Wash all ingredients properly then soaked in water for 5-7 hours then take it out from it.
- Now kept in sprout maker or air tight box for 5-7 hours.You can keep it in cotton cloth and tight it for 5-7 hours. Take it out grow sprouted in the plate.
- You can make many dishes like salad, snacks, partaha, kachori, pakode etc.