Gud afternoon everyone….
Today is a special day for zayka family as we are celebrating 1st anniversary of our group….
So to celebrate this special day I prepared THAL KI BARFI….my Hubby’s favorite…
As said that behind every successful woman there is a man….who inspire you to make delicious food..
Grated Mawa-1 bowl
Grated Paneer-1 bowl
Crushed Sugar-3/4 bowl
Chopped Pista (Pistacheu)
- Put pan on gas then add ghee. Heat it on medium flame
- Add mawa and sauté for 8-10 minutes then add grated paneer. Mix properly while doing sauté for 8-10 minutes. Put off gas.
- Now cool it in Pan till it becomes light warm.
- Mix Sugar and Cardamom powder properly.
- Greasing the thhal or thali with ghee then spread burfi mixture evenly.
- Garnish with Chopped pistathen kept in fridge for 1-2 hours to set it. Take out from fridge and cut the pieces.
Now thal ki Burfi is ready to serve and enjoy with friends and family