During summer vacations..so I decided to make something healthy yet tasty for my kids as sweets this time…kuch differnt ho jaye Cornflakes cookies …yummy and healthy both at the same time
Corn Flakes- Two Bowl
All purpose Flour- Half Bowl
Sugar- 1/4 Bowl
Un slated butter/Ghee- 1/4 Bowl
Milk-2 to 3 tablespoon
1) Churn Cornflakes in Mixer to make it dardara. Keep aside two tablespoonful dardara cornflakes for coating.
2) Mix unsalted butter or ghee and sugar together thoroughly with a spoon so that the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
3)Add all purpose flour, dardara cornflakes, baking Soda and Milk to make soft dough from it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes covering the dough with muslin cloth.
4)In the meantime, preheat oven at 180 degree.
5) Make circular balls from the dough.
6) Greece the tray
7) Do coating circular balls with dardara corn flakes.
8) Then bake the cookies for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degree.
Jhatpat corn flakes healthy cookies are ready to eat ..Serve them hot with a garma garam chai as evening