Guru Poornima ke shubh uplakshya par aap Sabko homemade yummy almond cookies ke saath jai guru Dev
Whole Wheat Flour: 1 cup
Ghee: 1/2 cup
Crushed sugar: 1/2 cup
Crushed Almond: 2tbsp
Wholed almond cutting: 2tbsp
Milk: 3-4 tbsp
Baking Soda: 1/4 tsp
1) Mix ghee and sugar together thoroughly with a spoon so that the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
2) Add crushed almond powder and mix it.
3) Add whole wheat four, suji, baking soda and milk and make a dough from it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes covering the dough with muslin cloth.
4) In the meantime, preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
5) Make circular balls from the dough and press each round ball a little from the center. In the center, then put cutting almond in the center or spread it as per your choice.
6) Then bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
Jhatpat whole wheat healthy almond cookies are ready to eat ..Serve them hot with a garma garam chai as evening snacks!!
Aaj ki farmaish:
Jhatpati Barsaati Adraki Achaar.. .
Tasty ka tasty and digestion ko bhi rakhe changa
Grated Adarak (Ginger)- 1 bowl
Lemon Juice- 4tbsp
Spices- salt-1/2 tsp, black salt-1/4tsp, red chilli powde-1/2 tsp, Ajawain-1/4tsp and asafetida (Hing)-1/4tsp or spices as per your taste
- Mix all ingredients in grated adarak
Now Jhatpat Barsati Adaraki Achaar is ready to serve with puri, paranthe, khakhre, mathri and train foods
Today my daughter wanted a healthy but yummy dish.. so I came up with Crispy and Delicious Leftover Khichdi Roll in Airfryer…
Meri khichdi bhi use ho gayi and beti bhi khush :):):):)
Leftover Khichdi form last night Dinner ( 1 bowl)
Onion: 1 small piece
Cabbage: 1/4 piece
Capsicum: 1/2 piece
Spinach: One small bowl
Green Chili: 1 piece Ginger: 1 small piece
Gram Flour or Chickpea Flour: 2 tablespoon
Suji: 2 tbsp
Olive Oil: 1 teaspoon
Spices: Salt, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric, Garam Masala as per taste.
- Take one bowl of khichdi. Chop all the vegetables in small pieces and add them to the bowl of khichdi.
- Add gram flour to the mixture.
- You can also add grated cheese or paneer to the mixture as per taste.
- Mix all the spices mentioned above.
- Make the cutlets in round shape from the mixture. Add coating of suji on it by dipping the cutlets in suji.
- Grease them with oil lightly and then cook the khichdi roll from both the sides in airfryer. Preheat the airfryer at 180 degree and bake them for them 30 minutes. In case you don’t have air fryer, then you can cook them on flat pan or tava.
- Once it is cooked, serve it hot with tomato sauce and garnish the hot roll with zero sev.
Jalebi …………..aur phir agar baarish ho..to garmagaram jalebi ke kya kehne….
my little kids all time favourite.
Isliye aaj ki recipe: Swadisht Garmagaram Jalebi
All purpose flour- 1 bowl
Gram Flour (Besan0- 2 tbsp
Sugar- 3 bowl
Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
Saffron- as per requirement
Curd- ½ cup
Pure ghee- as per requirement
- Take the large size kadai and mix sugar, water, pinch saffron and cardamom powder properly and cook it till 2-3 boils. Keep stirring it continuously. Take it down.
- Take large size bowl and mix all purpose flour, besan, curd, cardamom powder properly and keep it for 3-4 hours and longer period in winter season.
- Put flat kadai on gas and fill 2/3 or more with pure ghee and heat on medium flame. Fill the batter in icing bag/ bottle and put in heated ghee in such a way that it start making round from centre to outside. Make 3 circles. Keep making it in continuation. Fry it till it becomes light brown. Take it out and dip it in sugar syrup for some time.
- Now take it out from sugar syrup and serve it hot.
Whole wheat flour – 2 bowl
Ghee – ¾ bowl
Crushed Sugar – 1 bowl or as per taste
Elaichi Powder – 5-6 pieces ,
Chopped dry nuts- coconut powder, almond and cashew nuts
- Take a pan and heat ghee and whole wheat flour together on slow flame for 40-50 minutes.
- Now keep it aside for 5 minutes and add sugar, elaichi powder and chopped dry nuts in it.
- Make circular balls of whole wheat flour mixture when it is warm.
Now it is ready to serve and Enjoy with family and friends
Sugar-two and half bowl
Water- 1 glass
Dry nuts- Elaichi powder, chopped almond and pista. Few leaves of saffron
- Boil the one liter milk then lemon juice and make the paneer
- Mesh the paneer properly for 5-7 minutes.
- Make the circular ball of paneer and press it.
- Put the pan on gas then add two bowl of sugar and one glass of water. When it boil add paneer ball and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil the remaining milk till it becomes thick and add, half bowl of sugar elaichi powder, dry nuts and saffron.
- Now dip boiled rasmalai balls in the thick milk.
- Kept in freez for 1-2 hours to make chilled.
If you want to garnish it then you can garnish with chopped almond and pista
The yummy rasmalai is ready to serve and eat.
About these ads