Lemon ( Nimbu) ki Jhatpat yummy Chutney in 5 minutes was an instant hit in my household when it was first made.Now this recipe has been shared with all my relatives also. Because it is so popular, I am sharing it with you all also. Let me know how was it?
Lemon : 250 gms
Sugar: 250 gms
Vegetable Oil :1 teaspoon
Ready Pickle Masala ( if it is available) – 70-75 gm
If ready pickle or achaar masala is not available, then use these spices:
Yellow Mustard Daal( peeli rai ki daal) – 2 tablespoon
Danamethi- 2 tablespoon
Sauf -2 tablespoon
Kalaunji -1 tablespoon
Red Chili Powder – 2 tablespoon
Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
Laung 8-10 pieces
Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
Asafetida ( Haldi) – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – 2 tablespoon
Crush all these spices in a grinder to get a powdered form.
- Wash lemon and cut each lemon in 4-6 pieces. Remove all the seeds out.
- Grind the lemons with the outer covering in a grinder for 3-4 minutes and make sure that the mixture is not too fine.
- Mix the vegetable oil in the masala.
- Now add sugar and masala in the lemon mixture. Now take and entire mixture and churn it in the grinder for 1 minute.
- Take the chutney out in a jar. Eat it after 2 days.
This chutney is good for a year and is not required to be stored in refrigerator.
Enjoy it with garma garam paratha, mathri or puri…..
Nimbu Mirchi ka achaar (pickle) is made instantly and is one of the tastiest achaar you will have…How do I know?
Because this is served every time a guest comes to our home and till date everyone has asked its recipe in the end. The best thing about this achaar is that it can be made in 5 minutes. Here is the recipe:
Green Chili: 250 gm
Lemon : 250 gm
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Black Salt – 1 teaspoon
Crushed Fennel Seeds – 2 tablespoon
Fenugreek Seeds (Danamethi) – 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds ( jeera) -1 tablespoon
Red Pepper – 1 teaspoon
Asafetida -1/4 teaspoon
- Wash green chili, let it dry and chop it in very small pieces.
- Take juice out of the lemons and put it in green chili.
- Add all the spices mentioned above.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put it in a jar and keep in fridge. Use this Achaar within 10-15 days.
Note: Spices can be added as per your taste and requirement.
Serve this yummy achaar with Parathas or Rajasthani Baati …Enjoy!!!!
We have all heard about the Szechwan or Sichuan Sauce ( the famous Chinese recipe) and I love it myself. But today I will share the Indian version of Szechwan or Sichuan Sauce recipe with you all…
This particular recipe was tried by me at my home and has been loved by all my friends and family over all these years. This can be used on pizza, bread or can be eaten with Indian chapatis.
Hopefully you all will also like it…
Onion: 2 small piece
Tomato: 4 small pieces
Ginger: 1 small piece
Green Chili: 3-4 pieces
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Red chili Sauce – 2 teaspoon ( adjust if you want less hotness in the sauce)
Tomato Sauce – 2 tablespoon
Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Olive oil – 2 teaspoon
Spices: Red Chili Flakes, Parsley, Oregano, Salt As per Taste
- Put olive oil in a pan and heat it. Then put chopped onion the pan and mix it till it turns brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the pan. Also add chopped green chilli and ginger to the mixture. Saute them for 8-10 minutes. After that put 1 cup of tomato puree. Saute the puree and mixture now for 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili sauce, tomato sauce, chili flakes, oregano, parsley and vinegar to the mixture.
Mix it thoroughly and the tasty Indian Style Schzwean Sauce is ready to eat! Enjoy!!!