Hey friends, today lunch menu
Paneer pasanda (Jain food ) in hot honey souce without onion and garlic for my Jain friends who are coming at my house .
Paneer Cubes: 1 bowl
Crushed Paneer: 2 tbsp
Tomato Puri: 1 bowl
Tomato Sauce: 2 tbsp
Honey: 2 tbsp
Red Capsicum Slice: ½ bowl
Grated Ginger: 1 small piece
Chopped Green Chilli: 1 piece
Vegetable Oil as per taste
Spices: Salt, Red chilli powder, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Powder, Asafoetida, Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi and Garam masala.
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When it starts to sprinkle then add red capsicum and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger and green chilli then sauté it and add tomato puri the sauté it for 8-10 minutes.
- Add all spices except Kasuri Methi and Garam masala and roast it till oil seperates it then add crushed panner, tomato sauce and honey. Mix it properly
- Add paneer cubes and 1 cup of water then cook it on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Kasuri Methi and Garam masala and mix it then put off gas.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
You can add whole garam masala if you want more spicy.
You can make it without red capsicum
Serve Paneer Pasinda Sabzi with garma garam fulka or paratha to your family and friends.
Innovative idea to present bread in breakfast….
Today I am very happy because my cheesy disk is loved by everyone
Bread Slice: 4-6
Chopped Tomato: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ bowl
Chopped tri color Capsicum: 1 bowl (finely cut)
Crushed Paneer- 2tbsp
Grated Cheese-4 tbsp
Tomato Sauce, Pizza Sauce (to be spread on base as per taste)
Chopped Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
Spices: Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilli Flakes and Chat masala powder or mixed herbs.
1) Cut bread slice round with round cutter and same size ring of bread by small cutter.
2) Mix all chopped vegetables, sauce, paneer, cheese (3tbsp) and spices in bowl.
3) Now spread pizza sauce on round bread then put the ring on the bread.
4) Now put mix vegetable mixture inside the ring.
5) Spread grated cheese and chilli flakes.
7) Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes then bake the bread for 10 minutes.
Now crispy and crunchy cheesy disk is ready to serve
In Rajasthan we celebrate this sankat Chouth as a karwa Chouth i.e whole day fasting without water….
After puja I am just waiting for my chand (hubby) and a chanda to complete my fast with this special prasad made with til and gud
White Til or Sesame: 250 gm
Grated Gud or jaggery: 250 gm
Ghee: 1 tbsp
- Roast Til in a pan for 10 minutes on medium flame and take it out in bowl.
- Mix grated jaggery and roasted til together then churn them together in a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Make circular balls out of it and Tilkute ke Laddu are ready to be eaten.
Enjoy tilkute ke laddu with your family
Tricolour suji delight …. A dish made with suji and coconut….
I celebrated Republic day with this Suji delight…
Semolina Flour (Suji) – 1 bowl
Ghee – 4 tbsp
Crushed Dry nuts- 2 tbsp
Elaichi Powder – 5-6 pieces
- Take a pan and heat ghee then add dry nuts and sauté for 2-3 minutes and take it out
- Now add suji in the pan and roast it till it becomes light brown on medium flame for 10-15 minutes then add grated coconut and roast it for 5-7 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, dry nuts and elaichi powder and mix it properly then put off gas.
- Make circular balls and press it.
- Garnish with almond or cashew nuts.
If you think that mixture is dry then add a few ml. of warm milk.
Suji delight is ready to serve.
Kachori ka naam sunte he accha sa lagne lagta hai….aur agar kachori roti ke ho toh???
Yesterday, My hubby skip his dinner so today morning I had roti in my kitchen and thinking what to do….and I tried this aalo stuff kasta kachori in breakfast..
Believe me my hubby is so surprised and happy and he said he is ready to skip today’s dinner also for this yum kachori…
Boiled meshed potatoes- 1 bowl
Chopped Green chili and ginger-2tsp
Chopped coriander leaves-2tbsp
Sesame seeds-2 tbsp
Vegetable oil for frying
For binding- Besan or bread crump- 2tbsp if required
For spices- Salt, red chili powder, chaat masala, mango powder and garam masala as per your taste
1 Dip the roti in 2 glass of water for 5 minutes. When it becomes soft then squeezed it.
- Mixed vegetables and spices in meshed potato properly.
- Meshed the soft roti properly then makes circular balls then press deeply so potato masala can be filled it.
- Put the potato masala in the centre and close it and give the shape of Kachori
- Coat the kachori with sesame seeds.
- Deep fry the Kachori on medium flame.
Yummy leftover kasta kachori is ready to eat with green chutney or sauce or curd as you like.