Yesterday, I make cake specially for Madhu Nanda and Mahima Shrivastava…. to celebrate Happy birthday lovely friends.
Cocoa powder -3tbsp
All purpose flour-3 cups
Sugar-1 1/2 cup
Orange Juice-3/4 cup
Crushed Sugar- 1tbsp
1) Sieve your dry ingredients of chocolate cake in a bowl. Then mix wet ingredients and beat it for 4-5 minutes
2) Take a cake ring mould and brush it with oil. Transfer the batter.
3) Place in the preheated (180 degrees) oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
4) The cake is ready when you see brown colour on the top or the toothpick comes out clean.
5) Melt dark chocolate in doubled boiler then coating it cake from all sides.
6) Garnish with chocolate flakes and Sauce.
7) Dusting the cake with crush sugar
8) Cut the pieces of cake
Enjoy cake with your family and friends
I cook Kachi Haldi ke Sabzi…..as Saturday special
Rich and good for immunity…… this sabzi is very famous in jodhpur for winter’s immunity…..winter ke wedding ho ya get-together you always find Kachi Haldi…
Grated Raw Tumeric (Kachi Haldi)- 1 bowl
Green Peas – ½ bowl
Chopped onion-1 bowl
Crush Garilc cloves-8-10 pieces
Fresh meshed curd-1/2 bowl
Spices- salt-1 tsp, red chilli powder-1 tsp, coriander powder-2tbsp, kasuri methi-1/2 tsp, Jeera-1tsp, Hing-pinch
Pure Ghee-1 bowl
- Put pan on the gas and add ghee then heat on medium flame. Add Hing and jeera and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and sauté it for 2-3 minutes then add green peas and sauté it for 5-7 minutes.
- Add kachi grated haladi and garlic then cook 10-15 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and mix it properly then add remaining spices. Mix it and sauté for 5-7 minutes then add curd and mix it properly. Cook it till ghee separates from sides then put off gas.
if you eat this in Jodhpuri style you will love it…..(with without butter Roti, mix Roti and sabzi here we called this Chur ke with papad)
Tufani sounds interesting and spicy….lets try….yesterday I thought agar paneer tufani ho sakta hai toh gobhi kyon nahi….so I prepared this with my special tufani masala….if you want something new from the same old gobhi than try this
Cauliflower (Gobhi) – 1 small piece
Chopped Onion- 1 bowl
Chopped Tomato- 4 small pieces
Chopped Green Capsicum- 4-5
Chopped Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
Chopped Green Chilli- 2tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste-1 tbsp
Hung Curd-1 bowl
Gram flour-2 tbsp,
Kaju Paste-2 tbsp
Vegetable oil- 3 tbsp or as per your requirement.
Tuffani Masala – Cinnamon – I piece, cloves- 4-5 pieces, large size cardamom -2 , small size cardamom -4 pieces, black pepper- 4-7 pieces, shah jeera- 1tbsp, rose petals-4-5 pieces
Spices -salt-1tsp, red chilli powder-1tsp, turmeric powder- ½ tsp, coriander powder-1tsp, Kasuri methi-1 tsp, Cummins Seeds (Jeera)-1/2tsp, Hing and garam masala-1tsp.
- Roast tufani masala for 2-3 minutes then grind it.
- Roast Gram flour
- Blanched Cauli flower with salt.
- Take curd in bowl then half quantity of salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix properly.
- Add gram flour and ginger garlic paste in above mixture and mix it properly.
- Cut the stem of blanched cauli flower then marinate with above curd mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Pre heat oven at 180 centigrade then bake marinated cauliflower for 15-20 minutes.
- Put pan on the gas, add oil then Cummins seeds and hing and heat it. Add chopped onion and cook it for 8-10 minutes then add remaining spices and hung curd, kaju paste, 2 tsp tufani masala and mix it properly.
- Now add chopped tomato and capsicum in above mixture then cooked for 5-7 minutes. If gravy looks thick then add 1/2cup of water.
- Put bake Gobhi in plate then cut 4-6 cut from top by knife then spread gravy on it.
Garnish with coriander leaves the serve hot with chapatti, parnatha or tanduri roti
Happy spring season and a very happy Sunday morning to all my Zayka family…..
Spring season and healthy spring roll with a twist…..
Today I use leftover veggies to fill my spring rolls and fry it in airfrier to make it healthy….so enjoy healthy morning…….
All Purpose Flour (Maida): 1bowl
Vegetable Oil: 3tablespoon
Salt – As per taste
Leftover dry vegetable subji-1 bowl
Besan (Gram Flour) – 2tbsp
Grated Ginger: 1 piece
Grated Green Chili: 2 -3 pieces
Spices – As per taste: Salt-1 tsp, Chilli powder- 1tsp, Whole Coriander-2 tbsp, Garam Masala-1/2 tsp, Dry mango Powder (Amchoor)-1 tsp, Black Salt- ¼ tsp, and asafetida (Hing)- pinch.
- Take All Purpose Flour or Maida and put vegetable oil , ajawain and salt in it. Make dough out of it (not too tight or loose).
- Cover it with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix it ingredients of filling material including spices in leftover vegetables
Making the Crispy roll:
- Take the dough and divide them into medium circular shaped balls then make thin medium size chapati then spread filling masala on it. It should cover the chapati properly and evenly distributed.
- Now roll it properly.
- Pre heat airfrier at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Brush the rolls with oil then keep it airfrier for 25-30 minutes.
- Take it out from airfrier. Cut the roll into pieces of 3 -5 cm with sharp knife/cutter.
Serve crispy Leftover veggie spring rolls with garima garam chai ( Indian Tea) …Enjoy!!
Everyone order masala papad in restaurant than why not we should try this mouthwatering starter at home….
Today I prepare this masala papad in my style using tawa Sabji masalaand bikaji bujia can’t control!!!
Chopped vegetables as you like- 2 bowl
(Onion, tomato, cucumber and carrot)
Spices- salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin seeds powder and chat masala as per your taste.
Lemon juice-1 tbsp
Vegetable oil-1 tbsp
Chopped Coriander leaves and green chilli for garnishing
Nylon sev-1/2 bowl
- Roast the papad on gas.
- Mix 1 tsp spices and 1 tbsp oil properly.
- Brushing the oil masala mixture on papad.
- Mix lemon juice in chopped vegetables.
- Spread chopped vegetables on papad.
- Garnsh with coriander leaves, green chilli and nylon sev.
- Sprinkle dry masala on papad.
Serve Masala Papad immediately as starter and appetizer to eat and enjoy
Subah ka breakfast ho, lunch ho ya dinner I personally love to eat some spicy aachar with my Paratha………but health bhi important hai so today I made oil free instant aachar …..spicy and healthy perfect for my meals….
Carrot (Gajjar) – 1 Bowl
Green Mirchi or Chili-1/2 bowl
Ginger – 2 pieces
Vegetable Oil: 2 tbsp or as per your choice
Spices: ( you can use readymade achar masala)
Mustard seeds – 1tablespoon
Danamethi (Fenugreek seeds)- 1 tablespoon
Cummins seeds-1 tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1teaspoon
Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
Asafetida (Hing) – 1/4 teaspoon
Salt – 1teaspoon
Lemon Juice- 2tbsp
- Wash the carrot, green chili and ginger thoroughly and dry them with a cloth. Peel the carrot and ginger. Cut in long pieces.
- Roast and crush mustard seeds, danamethi, saunf and ajawain in a grinder to get a powdered form.
- Put pan on the gas and add oil and hing. Saute it then add carrot, chilli and ginger pieces and sauté it.
- Add salt turmeric powder, red chilli powder and grinded masala and mix it properly. Put off gas.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and fill it in air tight jar. Keep it in the fridge.
You can use upto two weeks