Sardi mein ice cream ka maza toh ice cream lovers ko he pata hai…. So in this winter I tried this healthy (because of dates) sizzler with chocolate sauce…
Dates Chocolate Brownie:
Cocoa powder -2tbsp
All purpose flour-1 1/2 cups
Vanilla Ice cream or any flavour you like
Chocolate Sauce for garnishing
1) Sieve your dry ingredients in a bowl. Then mix wet ingredients and beat it for 4-5 minutes
3) Now, batter is ready. Take a cake tin and brush it with oil.
5) Place in the preheated (180 degrees) oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
6) The Brownie is ready when you see brown colour on the top or the toothpick comes
7) Cool it on a rack for 10 minutes and then transfer to a plate. Cut the pieces of
8) Put Sizzler plate on gas and heat on medium flame then add 1 tbsp ice cream and
put the brownie pieces then spread ice cream on it and garnish with chocolate
sauce. Put off gas
Serve immediately to your family members and friends and celebrate the Christmas
With Christmas and New year coming , cakes are such a big hit..
The only worry being that eating too much of cake is not healthy …so I thought what can I make for my family which they can eat guilt free..
Presenting the first cake in #ZKTcakes – Healthy and Delicious Tooty Fruity Sooji Cake..
All purpose flour or whole wheat flour: 1/2cup
Tooty Fruity: 1/4cup
Sugar: 3/4 cup
Coconut powder: 3/4 cup
Vanilla Essence: 1 tbsp
Olive Oil: 4 tbsp
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder: 3/4 tsp
Pinch of salt
Tooty Fruity: 1/4cup for garnishing
1) Sieve the suji and all purpose flour or whole wheat flour: Mix all the ingredients.
2) Add milk in the mix ingredients for 8-10 minutes so that the batter becomes fluffy.
3) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
4) Take the baking pan and grease it with oil. Now pour the batter in it and sprinkle tooty fruity then immediately put it in the preheated oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes. Take it out.
Yummy butter free eggless tooty fruity suji cake is ready to serve and enjoy with family and friends.
Kids special series and chocolate recipe na ho….unfair!!! But as a mother I always try to give some nutritional….so today I tried these pops….
Banana- 2 piecel
Dark compound chocolate -1 bowl
Vermicilles-different types, gems and cashew nuts -4 tbsp
Aluminium foil for wrapping the sticks
- Dark compound Chocolate to melt in double boiler.
- Cut banana in to two half pieces.
- Insert stick in centre from cut side of banana pieces
- Now dip the banana pice in the melted chocolate properly. If some places left then put melted chocolate with the spoon.
- Garnish with different types of vermicilles, gems and cashew nuts.
- Now keep it on butter paper or stand on thermocol then kept for 3-5 minutes in fridger to set.
- Wrap the remaining part of stick with aluminium foil.
Enjoy this pops and celebrate your bachpan…