Garmi me bhi thande ka ahsas !!
Aaj i special recipe hai RAJASTHANI SPECIAL: KESAR BADAAM KI MALAI WALI ICE CREAM
My daughter loves this ice cream so it was her request, I made this yesterday 🙂
Milk : 3 cup
Milk Powder: 1 cup
Cream or Malai : 1 cup
3/4 cup : Crushed Sugar
Corn Flour: 3 tsp
Badaam, Kesar, Pista, Illaychi ( As per taste)
1) Take the milk powder and cornflour and mix or beat it with a little water so that it becomes smooth in texture.
2) Pour milk in a deep pan and put it on stove or gas. Now add the milk powder & corn flour mixture.
3) Keep stirring the milk till it starts boiling.
4) Take the pan off from the gas and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes.
5) Now in a mixer, add the milk, sugar, malai or cream, badaam, kesar, pista and illaychi. Now start the mixer and let it mix. Switch off the mixer. Do this for 4-5 times so that it properly gets mixed. ( In case you don’t have mixer, then add all this in a bowl and mix it with hand for 3~5 minutes. The ice cream will still come out to be soft)
7) Now pour in icecream mould or box and freeze it in the freezer. In 8-10 hours, soft and delicious ice cream is ready to eat.
Garnish it with cut slices of badaam.