Today, I made kaccha aam panna (raw mango juice) which is a favorite of my family members and friends, and it also beats the summer heat.
Kaccha Aam: 2 pieces
Fresh Mint leaves: 12-15 or dry mint powder
Crushed Sugar: 1/2 bowl or as per taste
Ice cubes or crushed ice: 1 bowl
Spices: Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Black salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Roasted Cummins seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil Kaccha Aam in pressure cooker and take two whistles then put the gas off. Cool it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out boiled kaccha aam and peel it.
- Take out the pulp in bowl and add 2-3 glasses of water, sugar and mint leaves then blend it with hand blender or in mixer.
- Add all spices to the above and mix it properly and then add ice in it.
Now Aam panna is ready to serve.
Dahi ke kabab…..
High protein diet … A Middle Eastern cuisine…. brought to India centuries ago by the Mughals to Lucknow
Now very famous not only in Lucknow but all over in Indian restaurant….
Try this starter and enjoy your day…..
Hung Curd: 1 bowl
Grated Panner: 1/2 bowl
Roasted Gram dal Powder: 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp
Grated Chili: 1tsp
Spices: Salt, Red Pepper, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala and Jeera Powder
Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
1) Take all ingredients in one bowl and mix it properly.hung cur
2) Now make round shaped rolls of it.
3) Put pan on the gas then add oil and heat on medium flame
4) Put the rolls in the pan and do shallow fry on both sides.
Dahi Kabab is ready to be eaten with tomato sauce or any dip and enjoyed with the family.
Ragi Flour: 1/2 Bowl
Sooji: 1/2 bowl
Fresh Curd: 1/2 bowl
Mixed chopped Vegetables: 1 bowl (Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Carrot or any vegetables that is available at home)
Green Chilli: 1 piece
Ginger: 1 piece
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp
Spices (as per taste): Salt, Red Chilli Powder, pinch of Turmeric Powder, Chaat Masala
Vegetable Oil: 1 tbsp
1) Mix Ragi, sooji, curd, 1 bowl of water, chopped vegetables and all the spices mentioned above and make sure batter is to be thick.
2) Heat the pan and grease it well with oil or butter. Put the batter on the pan. Then Give the round shape to the batter with the help of spoon.
3) Heat both the sides for 5~7 minutes on medium flame. Ragi Pancake is ready and cut with smiley cutter or any shape you want to give.
Serve it hot with coconut chutney, tomato sauce or any chutney to the kids…Enjoy!!!!
Fast special breakfast……..Kaju Anjeer shake…..
Jodhpur special kaju Anjeer (fig) shake full of nutrition and perfect diet for fast with dry nut namkeen… what a combination!!!! Try this and Happy fasting…..
Sugar-1 tbsp or as per your taste
Ice cubes-1 bowl
Cashew nuts- 5-7 pieces
Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
Saffron leaves-4-5 leaves
- Soaked Kaju and Anjeer with water for 2-3 hours
- Boil milk then cool it. Put milk, sugar, cashew nuts and 5-7 pieces of Anjeer in the mixer and grind it for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add ice cubes, cardamom powder, saffron leaves then grind it for 3-5 minutes so ice cubes is crushed properly.
- Put in the glass and garnish with chopped Anjeer
Now cashew nuts and Anjeer shake is ready to serve.
Navvarsh Vikram Samvat 2073 ki Shubkamnaye……may we all get good health and prosperity in this year
I welcome this year and navratri with super special BANANA BARFI……again health bhi taste bhi and also appropriate for fasting……Enjoy and be happy
Ripe Banana – 4 pieces
Milk- 1and 1/2 bowl
Crushed Sugar – 1 bowl
Cardamom Powder – 5-6 pieces
Nuts (Almonds or Pista) – 10-12 pieces Sliced
Ghee – 1 tbsp
- First mesh banana properly.
- Put pan on the gas then add milk and boil it on medium flame
- Add mesh banana in milk the stir continuously till mixture becomes thick
- Add ghee and crushed sugar then saute it properly for 5-7 minutes.
- Add coconut powder and Saute it on medium flame for 3-5 minutes till it started bind up then put off gas.
- Take a deep flat thali (plate) and brush ghee on the flat part. Now put the mixture in a thali and spread it out on the thali evenly. Sprinkle dry nuts and cardamom powder. Now put it in fridge for 1-2 hours to solidify it.
- Take it out tray and cut pieces of any size as you want.
Hey good evening friends.
Yesterday I was in relax mood ……no tea …no coffee.
So I made Tomato Float for you.its very healthy and super cool.
Chopped Tomato -1 bowl
Chopped ginger and mint- 1 tbsp
Crushed Black pepper-1/4tsp
Black salt- 1/4 tsp
Crushed ice-1 bowl
Mint leaves for garnish
- Put chopped tomato, ginger and mint in grinder jar then grind it for 4-5 minutes to make juice then put in the glass.
- Add chat masala, black salt, black pepper and crushed ice then mix it properly with spoon.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Fresh Tomato float is ready to serve and enjoy with friends and family
Happy HOLI …….good afternoon
Meetha meetha …bahut ho gaya kuch Chatpata …. Tasty n jhatpat ho .aap sabke lia banaya
h !!! Sev Papadi.
Whole Wheat Aata: 200 gms
Maida: 100 gms
Salt: According to taste
Ajwain: 1/2 teaspoon
Ghee: 50 gms
Stuff sev Masala
Chopped Tomato: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ bowl
Capsicum: 1/2 bowl (finely cut)
Chopped Cucumber: ½ Bowl
Tomato Sauce or Pizza Sauce or Green chutney (to be spread on base as per taste)
Chopped green chilli: 1 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
Roasted Peanuts: 1/2 bowl
Nyoln sev: 1 bowl
Spices: Salt, Red Chilli Flakes, Chat masala powder and black salt.
- Prepare tight dough with warm water by mixing all the ingredients above.
- Cover it with a slightly wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Make small circular balls and roll it into circular shape.
- Now make hole with a knife in circular rolls.
- Put the pan on the gas and add vegetable oil the heat on medium flame.
- Put Papdi in the oil then fry it on medium flame till become browned from both sides. Take out and cool it.
- Mixed all ingredients of stuff sev masala in large bowl except nylon sev properly.
- Now put mixed stuff sev masala on each papadi then garnish with sev.
Sev Papdi is ready to serve