Super healthy, super tasty super energetic and super time saver what else to say…….
Sliced Tomato and cucumber: 1 bowl
Sliced Carrot: 1 bowl
Long sliced green or purple cabbage: 1 bowl
Roasted peanuts: 1/2bowl
Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
Honey- 1 tbsp
Salt- ½ tsp
Black pepper powder-1/4tsp
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
Red chili flakes-1/4 tsp
Dry herbs-1/4 tsp
Sliced Lemon for garnishing
Mint leaves for garnishing
- Take chopped ingredients in one large size bowl then add dressing ingredients except garnishing ingredients and mixed it properly.
- Take one large size plate then arrange sliced ingredients then garnish with sliced lemon and mint leaves.
Ready to eat and enjoy with family and friends
Pieces of Kaccha Aam (Keri or raw mango):1 bowl /250 gm.
Mustard oil or as per your choice: 125 ml or 1/4 bowl
Salt:2 teaspoons or as per your taste
Fenugreek seeds: 2 teaspoons
Fennel seeds: 2 teaspoons
Yellow mustard dal:2 teaspoons
Black seeds (Kalonji): ½ teaspoon or as per taste
Red chilli powder: 1 tablespoon or as per the taste
Turmeric powder: 1 tablespoon or as per the taste
Asafoetida (heeng): ¼ teaspoon or as per the taste
Cumin seeds (zeera): 1 teaspoon or as per your taste
[You can use readymade aachar masala (80 gm. or as per your taste) which is available in the market in place of above spices.]
- Ensure that you wash Kaccha Aam properly before cutting into pieces.
- Put Kaccha Aam pieces in one bowl then add spices except asafoetida, kalonji, and cumin seeds. Mix it properly with spoon.
- Put a pan on gas and add oil, asafoetida, kalonji, and cumin seeds then heat on medium flame. Put the gas off. Cool it.
- Now add oil in Kaccha Aam and spices mixture and mix it properly so that oil floats on top of the pickle in the jar.
- Fill it in air tight jar.
Serve with cold paratha, bread, mathri and khakra etc.!!
Today I made apple jam on demand of my little champ. He likes it very much…
Grated Apple: 1 bowl (You can use any color apple)
Sugar: 3/4 bowl or as per your choice
Lemon Juice: 2 tablespoons
Salt: one pinch or as per your choice
- Put a pan on gas, then add grated apple and cook it for 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
- Add sugar and stir continuously for 15-20 minutes or till it becomes thick and changes color or separates from sides of the pan.
- Put the gas off and add lemon juice, then mix it properly.
- Cool it, then fill in the air tight jar and keep it in fridge.
If you want to keep it outside, then add citric acid ½ teaspoon instead of lemon juice.
Now it is ready to serve with puri, parantha, khakhra bread etc.
Today, I made kaccha aam panna (raw mango juice) which is a favorite of my family members and friends, and it also beats the summer heat.
Kaccha Aam: 2 pieces
Fresh Mint leaves: 12-15 or dry mint powder
Crushed Sugar: 1/2 bowl or as per taste
Ice cubes or crushed ice: 1 bowl
Spices: Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Black salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Roasted Cummins seeds powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil Kaccha Aam in pressure cooker and take two whistles then put the gas off. Cool it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out boiled kaccha aam and peel it.
- Take out the pulp in bowl and add 2-3 glasses of water, sugar and mint leaves then blend it with hand blender or in mixer.
- Add all spices to the above and mix it properly and then add ice in it.
Now Aam panna is ready to serve.
Paneer Cubes: 200 gm
Cashew nut and almond paste: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ Bowl
Chopped Ginger: 1 small piece
Chopped Green Chili: 1 piece
Milk: ½ cup
Curd: 1/2 cup
Pure Ghee or Butter: 4 tablespoons
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cummin Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder: 2teaspoons
Asafoetida: one pinch
Whole Garam Masala (cinnamon, Cardamom: small and large size) Cloves
Kasuri Methi: 2 tablespoons
Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon or as per taste
- Take 4 tablespoons pure ghee in a pan and heat it on medium flame then add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When started to sprinkle, add whole garam masala, then coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and kasuri methi and sauté it
- Add chopped onions, green chilli and ginger then cook it for 8-10 minutes on medium flame
- Add cashew nuts and almond paste and sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- When ghee separates from sides then add milk. Mix it properly
- Add curd and mix it properly then bring the medium flame down to low flame.
- Add paneer cubes to the mixture. Mix it properly.
- Now garnish with chopped coriander.
Serve Rajwadi Paneer with garma garam tandoori roti or paratha or naan to your family and friends.