So its summer time and kids always enjoy new breakfast dishes. My daughter is currently visiting me and she demanded a new breakfast dish yesterday morning!!
So I decided to make bread katori chaat for her as she is a huge fan of chaat items.
Bread Slice: 4-6
Chopped Tomato: ½ bowl
Chopped Onion: ½ bowl
Chopped Tri Color Capsicum: 1 bowl (finely cut)
Chopped Carrot: ½ bowl
Boiled Sweet corn: ½ bowl
Chopped Green Chili: ½ tbsp
Mashed curd: ½ bowl
Green Coriander Chutney and Sweet Tamarind Chutney (to be spread on base as per taste)
Chopped Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
Nylon Sev : 1 tbsp
Spices (As per taste): Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chili Flakes and Chat Masala Powder or mixed herbs.
1) Take a slice of bread and flatten it out with a roller (belan).Now keep the slice in the muffin mould and press it so that it can take the shape of the muffin mould and become like a bread katori.
2) Brush the inside of the bread katori with ghee.
3) Preheat the oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes. Bake the bread with the muffin mould for 15 minutes. Take it out when the bread katori starts turning brown.
4) Mix all chopped vegetables, both the chutney and spices in bowl.
5) Remove the bread katori from the muffin moulds and put mix vegetable mixture inside the ring.
6) Garnish with curd, green coriander chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
Sprinkle the bread katori with chopped coriander and nylon sev. Serve the bread katori hot with your family.