Extra special Eggless Mango Cake for such an awesome group of people…
All purpose flour or whole wheat flour/ : 1 Bowl
Crushed Sugar: 1/2 Bowl or as per taste
Mango Pulp: 1 Bowl
Milk: 4 tbsp
Olive Oil: 4 tbsp
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder: 3/4tsp
1) Sieve the all purpose flour or whole wheat flour: Mix all the ingredients.
2) Put milk in the mix ingredients for 8-10 minutes so that the batter becomes fluffy.
3) Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
4) Take the baking pan and grease it with oil. Now pour the batter in it. Immediately put it in the preheated oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes.
5) Now take it out oven and cool it then sprinkle crushed sugar over cake
You can mix chopped nuts if you like
Now it is ready to serve and eat with friends and family.
Guest Recipe of The Day by Divya Nair: Delicious No Sugar No Cheese Eggless Peach Cheese Cake
150 gm Peaches
100 gm Digestive Biscuits
1/2 cup Honey
3/4 cup cream
3/4 cup hung curd
2 Tbsp melted butter
3 Tbsp water
3/4 Tbsp gelatin
4-6 fresh peaches – for garnishing
1) Grind the biscuits . Mix melted butter in it.
2) Brush the base of the cake pan evenly and smoothly with the biscuit mixture. Put in the freezer to set.
3) Make purie of peaches and honey in a mixer grinder. Add the hung curd and cream, blend well to make a smooth mixture. Pour it into a bowl.
4) Add 3 Tbsp of water in the gelatin. Then pour the gelatin slowly into the peaches mixture. Keep stirring continuously.
5) Now pour the peaches mixture onto the set biscuit base. Cover and put in the fridge to set overnight.
Garnish with sliced peaches and serve cold.
Guest recipe of the day. by Anita yadav
Jodhpur special. .
Methi dana (fenugreek seeds) ) .
Chopped Green Chili- 1 bowl
Lemon juice-4 tbsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 2 tbsp
Fenugreek Seeds (Danamethi) – 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds ( jeera) -1 tbsp
Mustard seeds-2 tbsp
Tumeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Asafetida -1/4 teaspoon
- Put pan on gas and add Fennel Seeds , Fenugreek Seeds, Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds and roasted for 5-7 minutes. Put of gas then cool it. Churn in the mixer to make dardara.
- Put chopped green chill in large bowl and add all crushed masala, salt, tumeric powder and asafetida
- Now add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Put it in a jar and keep in fridge. Use this salan after one day
- Can be use for within 10-15 days.
Note: Spices can be added as per your taste and requirement.
Serve this yummy achaar with Parathas or Rajasthani Baati …Enjoy!!!!
Hi friends, today I made super duper refrsshing summer drink : Mix Fruits Mocktail with Lemon…
Kiwi Crush-4 tbsp
Mango pulp-1/2 bowl
Chopped Apple, plum papaya, grapes, mango, orange, lemon slice etc as per your choice– 1 bowl
Drinking soda-1/2 glass
Sugar as per taste
- Add crushed kiwi in glass.Then add mango pulp and chopped fruits.
- Now add drinking soda and lemon juice.
- Add crushed ice.
Mix Fruits Mocktail with Lemon is ready to drink and enjoy
Hello my groupis just I made mango mast smoothie for you.
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Lemon Juice- 1tbsp
- Wash the mango and peel it then take out pulp.
- Put the mango pulp in bowl and mix lemon juice, ginger juice and sugar in it properly then run blunder for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add crushed ice and mix it and put in the glass.
- Grate the green part of the lemon by mini grater and sprinkle it on top.
Mango smoothie is ready to drink and enjoy
happy sunday friends !! Sunday ke din kuch ho jaye special :
Brunch Menu for today: Bedmi Poori with Aloo ki Sabji..
Whole wheat Flour: 2bowl
Salt- as per taste, Ajaiwain-1/2 tsp
Urad ki dal ka mixter
Uard ki Dal/ moong ki dal-1/2 bowl
Chopped Corainder leaves, green chilli and ginger-1 tsp
Spices- Salt, chilli powder-1/2 tsp, asafetida-pinch, garam masala-1/4 tsp, crushed whole coriander-1tsp
Aloo ki sabji
Boiled aloo- 4 pieces
Chopped tomato- 1 bowl
Grated Ginger : 1 piece
Chopped Green Chili: 1 pieces
Whole red chilli -2-3
Spices as per taste : Salt as per taste, Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp, Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp, Cumins Seed, Asafetida-pinch, Garam Masala-1/2tsp , kasoori methi-1tsp.
- Soaked dal in water for 4-5 hours then sieve it and grind in mixer for 2-3 minutes to make it dardara then mixed chopped corainder leaves, green chilli and ginger, salt, chilli powder, asafetida, garam masala and crushed whole coriander properly.
- Mix whole wheat flour and spices above and make a dough of it.
- Now from the dough, prepare circular balls and roll them in a circle to poori shape.
- Take dal mixture in spoon to spread on the poori
- Put the pan on the gas and add oil to deep the fry poories. Heat the pan on high flame and leave the poori in oil keeping masala side up. when cook one side then reverse the other side. When cook properly on both side then take out from it.
Aloo ki sabji:
1. Cut boiled aloo in small pieces
2. Put pan on the gas and add 2 tsp oil then add asafetida, whole red chilli and chopped tomatto and do saute propery for 5-7 minutes then add all spices except kasoori methi in it and do saute and mix one bowl water till it boils properly then add cut aloo pieces. Cook it for 5-7 minutes. Put off gases and add kasoori methi.
3. Garnish with coriander leaves
Serve bedam poori and aloo ki sabji to serve and enjoy with family and friends !!!