My daughter is a big fan of home made cookies as you can control what you are putting in the recipe…
With so many unhealthy practises being used in outside food these days , I decided to bake my daughters favorite cookie today…
Soft and Yummy “Coconut Cardamom Cookies”…
All Purpose Flour : 1 cup
Suji : 1/2cup
Ghee or butter : 1/2 cup
Crushed sugar : 1/2 cup
Coconut: 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
Milk: 3-4 tbsp
1) Mix ghee and sugar together thoroughly with a spoon so that the mixture becomes a little fluffy.
2) Add coconut powder and mix it.
3) Add all purpose flour, suji, and milk and make a dough from it. Keep it aside for 10 minutes covering the dough with muslin cloth.
4) In the meantime, preheat oven at 150 degree.
5) Make circular balls from the dough and press each round ball a little from the center.
6) Then bake the cookies for 30-40 minutes in the oven.
7. Garnish with coconut powder
Healthy Coconut Cardamom Cookies are ready to eat ..Serve them hot with a garma garam chai as evening snacks!!