What if your kid doesn’t like vegetables..then innovation is what you will have to do in order to ensure that kids get their healthy dose of vegetables every day…
So today I tried Arbi ke Cutlets with curry leaves chutney to see if my kids will have Arbi…
They simply loved it..and a satisfied Mom I am today :):)…
Boiled Meshed Arbi: 1 bowl
Brown/Wheat Bread : 4 pieces
Rice flour: 2tbsp
Onion: 2 small pieces
Besan – 4 tablespoon
Ginger – 1 piece
Chili – 1 piece
Vegetable oil for frying as per choice
Salt – As per taste
Red Chili Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Chaat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam Masala: one pinch
- Grind the bread in a grinder and make bread crumps of it. It should not be too fine. Mix the bread crumps in boiled meshed arbi.
- Mix chopped onion, ginger, green chili and coriander leaves in it.
- Now mix besan and rice flour in it and add all the spices in the mixture.
- Now make rolls out of it in any shape that you want.
- Take a non-stick pan and add oil for fry on medium flame.
- When oil smoking then put the cutlets and cook on both sides of cutlets for 15-20 minutes ( 10 mns each side) on medium flame.
- Serve garma garam with tomato sauce and chutney
- You can coat these rolls with zero sev.